Who we are
Commitment to Security
STEM Next encrypts billing information wherever requested online. Personal information is accessible only by designated staff. All STEM Next staff, agents and contractors with access to personal information are bound to adhere to this policy.
Personal Information that STEM Next May Collect
STEM Next collects the following types of personal information when submitted by users: names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, billing information, and complaint and inquiry information.
Personal information may be collected through our site, including MailChimp and WeGive integrations. This may include:
- Comment form cookie which remembers a user’s name or email address
- Name and email addresses submitted by user by using a contact form
- Name and email address submitted to sign up for email list
- Information collected when users register on a website
- Google Analytics tracking
- Facebook page plugin and like button cookies
- Other social media platform widgets that track users
- Advertising programs (such as but not limited to programs like Google Adsense) which track users
In addition, our site logs also generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our site. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a Web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Non-identifying cookies are used to provide easier site navigation and access to forms, but you can still use our site if your browser is set to reject cookies. Our cookies do not generate personal data, do not read personal data from your machine and are never tied to anything that could be used to identify you.
How STEM Next May Use Personal Information
STEM Next will use personal information for the purpose for which it was submitted, such as to provide organizational updates, reply to inquiries, handle complaints and process billing requests.
How Your Information May Be Shared
Complaints, requests or inquiries are processed directly by STEM Next. Donor inquiries may be forwarded by email, and donors should recognize that this method of transmission may not always be secure.
We will also release personal information under the following circumstances:
- When release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation, or is requested by an agency for governmental investigative purposes or governmental proceedings;
- When records indicate that an individual or company may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of; or
- To appropriate persons, when the communication suggests possible harm to others.
Help Us Keep Your Personal Information Accurate
If your personal information changes or you would like to review the personal information we may have on file, please email us with the new information or your review request at email@example.com.
If you are visiting our site from outside the United States, be aware that your information will be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located within the United States. The collection, use, retention and any other processing of your information will be governed by United States law and further by the specific jurisdictions within the United States where that information is stored, unless otherwise specified.
Questions & Concerns