The National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
The National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) is one of the largest student governed organizations in the world, with the steadfast mission of increasing the number of culturally responsible Black Engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community. NSBE’s Pre-College Initiative (PCI) is designed to stimulate interest in STEM among K-12 students through local and national programs such as NSBE Jr. and the Summer Engineering Experience for Kids (SEEK).
Resources, content, call to action
- Summer Engineering Experience for Kids (SEEK)
- Apply now for this free, three-week summer program that offers a fun and engaging educational experience for students in grades 3–5! The next cohort will be held July 18 – August 5.
- More information at seek.nsbe.org.
- NSBE Jr.
- Students in grades 3 through 12 can join one of more than 290 NSBE Jr. chapters in the United States and abroad. Discover the excitement of STEM, unlock academic success, and build leadership skills! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected to your nearest chapter.
- NSBE Resources
- Contact Info
- Dania Roach, Pre-College Initiatives Coordinator, email@example.com